Albion Systems | home
Patent Summary. Most of these patents have corresponding overseas filings and/or issued patents. Most are licensed for active commercial applications.
1. US 4,980,556 Apparatus for generating high currents of negative ions. O'Connor and White, 1990.
2. US 5,126,575 Method and Apparatus for Broad Beam Implantation., White, 1992.
3. US 5,350,926 Compact High Current Broad Beam ion Implanter, White, Sieradzki and Renau, 1994.
4. US 5,834,786 High Current Ribbon Beam ion Implanter, White and Sieradzki, 1998.
5. US 5,822,172 Apparatus and Method for Temperature Control of Workpieces in Vacuum. White, 1998.
6. US 6,521,895 Wide dynamic range beam scanners. Walther and White, 2003.
We also keep these watches entire brands: audemars piguet, bell & ross, breguet,breitling, replica watches,bvlgari, cartier, chopard, corum, franck muller, hublot,longines, richard mille replica,montblanc, movado, omega,patek philippe,iwc,panerai,porsche design,rado,richard mille,roger dubuis,rolex,tag heuer,tissot,u boat,ulysse nardin,versace,glashutte,graham jaeger lecoutre etc.
7. US 6,696,688 Apparatus for magnetically scanning and/or switching a charged particle beam. White, Bell, Harvey, 2003.
8. US 6,998,625 McKenna, White, Brown, Bell, Radovanov. Ion Implanter having two-stage deceleration beamline, 2006.
9. US 7,059,817 Wafer Handling Apparatus and Method, White and Sieradzki, 2006.
10. US 7,057,192 Radial scan arm and Collimation for Serial processing of Semiconductor Wafers with Ribbon Beams. Kaim and White, 2006.
11. US 7,078,713 Electromagnetic regulator assembly for adjusting and controlling the current uniformity of continuous ion beams. White, 2006.
12. US 7,105,839. Method and fine-control collimator for accurate collimation and precise parallel alignment of scanned beams. White. 2006.
13. US 7,112,789. High Aspect Ratio, High Mass Resolution Analyzer Magnet and System for Ribbon Ion Beams. White and Chen, 2006.
14. US 7,326,941. Apparatus and Methods for ion Implantation using Ribbon and Spot Beams. White and Chen, 2006
15. US 7,462,843. Apparatus and Methods for Ion beam Implantation. White and Chen, 2008.
16. US 7,740,247. Compound sliding seal unit suitable for atmosphere to vacuum applications , White and McRay, 2010.
17. 20100001204 . Open-ended electromagnetic corrector assembly and method for deflecting, focusing, and controlling the uniformity of a traveling ion beam. White, 2009